LAWYERS. CONSULTANTS. PROFESSIONALS.MEET OUR TEAM
We are here for you.
Thomas H Le
Thomas Le was born and raised in Regina, and is proud to come from a family of Vietnamese refugees. Thomas attended the University of Regina where he obtained an Engineering degree in 2005 and subsequently obtained his Master’s in Business Administration in 2007. Thomas spent many years working with the disability community, as well as being an advocate for mental health initiatives and the destigmatization of mental illness.
Thomas returned to school and obtained his Law Degree from the University of Saskatchewan in 2015 and was called to the bar in 2017.
In his free time, Thomas enjoys spending time with his family, eating, and listening to music.
Email Thomas Phone: 306.569.1301
- Family Law
- Commercial Law
- Wills & Estates
- Real Estate Law
- Municipal Law
- Law Degree, U of S, 2015
- Master’s in Business Administration, 2007
- Engineering Degree, University Of Regina, 2005
MORE ABOUT THOMAS
Professional Associations & Community Activities
- Member of the Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Member of the Regina Bar Association
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Volunteer for the Regina Walk-in Family Law Clinic at Pro Bono Law Saskatchewan
- Board Member, Phoenix Residential Society (since 2016)