LAWYERS. CONSULTANTS. PROFESSIONALS.MEET OUR TEAM
We are here for you.
David grew up in Regina and attended Sheldon Williams Collegiate. He graduated from the University of Saskatchewan with a degree in a Political Science and subsequently obtained his LL.B in 1968. In 1977 David and Sterling G. McLean founded Mackay and McLean Law Firm. Since founding MacKay and McLean David has appeared before all levels of court including the Supreme Court of Canada.
In his free time David enjoys spending time with his family.
Email David Phone: 306.569.1301
Real Estate & Mortgages
Family Law & Divorce
Wills & Estates
- LL.B University of Saskatchewan, 1968
- B.A University of Saskatchewan, 1964
- Grade 12 Diploma, Sheldon Williams Collegiate, 1961
More about Mr. MacKay
Professional Associations & Community Activities
- Member of Canadian Tax Foundation, 1970-Present
- Member of Law Society of Saskatchewan, 1968-Present
- Member of Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association, 1993-Present.